A Corus Entertainment Company
Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager in our Cornwall market. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for expanding our retail client base and maximizing local sales revenue on 104.5 Fresh Radio and boom 101.9.
- Sales & Service & manage of existing accounts
- Develop new revenue streams from unassigned accounts
- Provide on-going support to ensure optimal client service
- Ability to coordinate creative from initial sales meetings through to preparation of ads for client approval
- Ongoing awareness of our customers’ day to day challenges
- Receivables control
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- High level of initiative/self motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- An ability to determine client marketing goals and needs
- Aptitude and ability to absorb and apply analytical data
- Computer literate – working knowledge of word/office
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy fast paced work environment that is based on team and individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile
- A positive, outgoing friendly manner based on customer service needs
- Proven track record in business development
- High level of knowledge in social/interactive media sales
- Graduate of Business, Communications or related program
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume to:
Shannon Lebrun, Sales Manager
709 Cotton Mill Street, Cornwall, Ontario, K6H 7K7
*Please include ‘Account Manager’ in the subject line of your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.