Corus has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager in our Cornwall location. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for expanding our retail client base and maximizing local sales revenue on 104.5 Fresh Radio and boom 101.9.
Work Status: Full Time
Location: Cornwall, Ontario
You will be responsible for:
- Sales & Service of existing accounts
- Develop new revenue streams from unassigned accounts
- Provide on-going support to ensure optimal client service
- Ability to coordinate creative from initial sales meetings through to preparation of ads for client approval
- Ongoing awareness of our customers’ day to day challenges
- Receivables control
What We Need From You:
- High level of initiative/self-motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- An ability to determine client marketing goals and needs
- Aptitude and ability to absorb and apply analytical data
- Computer literate – working knowledge of word-processing
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy fast paced work environment that is based on team and individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
- Proven track record in business development
- High level of knowledge in social/interactive media sales
- Graduate of Business, Communications or related program
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb 17, 2017.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.